Use the Data Collector tool to retrieve publicly available data
from IMDB, such as: Genre, Name, Awards, Cast, Directors,
Language, Rating, Storyline, and much more.
Use iWeb Data Scraping Data Collector,
or purchase an IMDB dataset
- Scrape data on the skills and experience of talents
- Boost recruitment and track talent movement
- Trace & forecast film industry trends & career pathways
- Headhunt top talent
IMDB Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when IMDB changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Want to learn more?
Talk to an expert to discuss your data collection needs and see our platform in action.