Scrape different news sites and feeds and collect information on
daily headlines, sports updates, interviews, and emergencies
happening around the world. Start Free Trial
News Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Adapts to site changes: When news sites change their site structure, IWeb Data Scraping will adjust its crawler code.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- IWeb Data Scraping is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
News Scraper business use cases:
- Aggregate articles by brand mention to keep tabs on brand reputation
- Anticipate trends and discover industry changes and opportunities with real-time news data
- Monitor global events and changes in markets for better financial investment decisionss
- Get real-time alerts to financial shifts, risk signals, and local events
- Understand customer sentiment and needs by collecting gossip, opinion, comments, and discussions data
- Locate news stories in real-time to perform fact checks and customer background checks
- Track movements within and between companies to identify new leads and opportunities with news data
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Want to learn more?
Talk to an expert to discuss your data collection needs and see our platform in action.