Scrape any data you want from Skyscanner at scale, from pricing
for flights, hotels, and car rentals, airlines, take-off and landing
times, special offers, and more.
Use iWeb Data Scraping Data Collector,
or purchase a Skyscanner dataset
- Scrape Skyscanner and collect best flight & hotel deals
- Use our Skyscanner Scraper to collect popular destinations data
- Scrape Skyscanner for public data on flights, airlines, and travel times
- Easy collect any Skyscanner data by city or country
SkyScanner Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding. Easy to use.
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology.
- Adapts to site changes: When Skyscanner changes its site structure, IWeb Data Scraping will adjust its crawler code.
- Infinitely scalable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely.
- iWeb Data Scraping Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Skyscanner Scraper can be used to:
- Set competitive pricing by comparing real-time prices of various companies on flights, hotels, car rentals, etc.
- Predict sales and packages of hotel & travel competitors by tracking trends
- Monitor ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by Skyscanner for
flights, hotels, cars, packages, and more
- Track Skyscanner favorite picks & promotions in real-time
- Figure out the right price for travel and hospitality deals for each location
- See ratings, price history, amenities, availability, and any public parameters published by travel industry
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Want to learn more?
Talk to an expert to discuss your data collection needs and see our platform in action.