Scrape Upwork to collect public data on users, freelancers,
companies, hourly rates, search terms, job title & descriptions, and more.
Use iWeb Data Scraping Data Collector,
or purchase an Upwork dataset
- Scrape Upwork to find hourly rates of freelancers
- Extract info from agencies to remain competitive
- Get public data for insights on users’ skills
- Collect data to indentify new job opportunities
Upwork Scraper Overview
- Data scraping with no infrastructure needed
- Integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Exclusive site unlocking technology
- Adapts with time: when Upwork changes its site structure IWeb Data Scraping updates the code
- Scale quickly – gather as much data as you need quickly and reliably
- iWeb Data Scraping Data is fully compliant with all relevant data protection legal requirements, including GDPR and CCPA.
Upwork Scraper can get you data in minutes to:
- Gather data on the top talent and freelancers in industries like Development & IT, Design & Creative, Sales & Marketing, Writing & Translation, Finance & Accounting, etc.
- Understand industry trends by collecting data on the various Upwork industries
- Find the best talent to support HR departments and understand changes in hiring practices, hourly rates, and salaries
- Collect data on top branding, advertising, content marketing, design and development & IT agencies to facilitate lead generation and market research
- Track industry changes to locate emerging business opportunities & new leads
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Want to learn more?
Talk to an expert to discuss your data collection needs and see our platform in action.