Scrape Zillow real-estate web data. Collect information on
homes for sale, property valuation, sell price, date sold, home
size, tax value, home type, date sold, property features, and more.
Use iWeb Data Scraping Data Collector,
or purchase a Zillow dataset
- Scrape Zillow and find new investment opportunities
- Collect real estate data and keep up to date with price trends
- Scrape Zillow to find new listings in any city and state
- Gain real estate data for market analytics
Zillow Scraper Overview
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- All-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading proxy networks
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when Zillow changes its site structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA)
What you can do with a Zillow Scraper:
- Conduct instant price comparisons of properties with data collected in real-time
- Collect new properties data as they are listed by agents and property owners
- Gather data regarding neighborhoods, schools, hospitals, facilities, safety, and crime rates, and features of
homes like size, floor, parking spaces, etc.
- Keep track of pricing trends and amenities by desired locations
- Appraise property value by collecting Zillow data
- Forecast sales, ROI, and predict future trends
- Analyze negative and positive rental cycles of the market and monitor vacancy rates
How it works
Choose the website you would like to scrape public data from, in real-time.
Select the frequency: real-time or scheduled, and delivery format: JSON, CSV, HTML, or Microsoft Excel.
Decide where to send the data: webhook, email, Amazon S3, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
Want to learn more?
Talk to an expert to discuss your data collection needs and see our platform in action.