Data Collector web scraping tool to extract publicly
available data from WSJ (Wall Street Journal).
Instantly crawl whatever data you need from WSJ and export the
the structured data to a spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel, CSV),
email, HTML, JSON, or API.
Decide where to send the data: via webhook, email, Amazon S3,
Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure, SFTP, or API.
- Data scraping without coding – easy to use
- The all-in-One platform integrates with our industry-leading
- Utilizes proprietary site unlocking technology
- Adapts to site changes: when WSJ changes its site
structure Data Collector will adapt
- Infinitely scaleable – collect as much data as you need
quickly and completely
- Fully-compliant with industry best practices and privacy
regulations (GDPR, CCPA)